Sometimes it helps to have these common-sense reminders handy:
1. Wake up an hour early. Stick to a schedule while you’re at it. You’ll sleep better too.
2. Get your priorities in order – one day, when you’re relaxed. You should know the top 5 by heart.
3. Make a list of to-dos every morning.
4. Plan ahead – actually put things on the calendar.
5. Don’t confuse busywork with important work – eliminate wasted time from your life.
6. Do one thing at a time & concentrate.
7. Make time for helpful people. Let them talk. Listen. Then help them back.
8. Avoid toxic people. This takes a different kind of resolve and a measure of self-esteem.
9. Make healthy food in bulk and carry it with you. Save time and money and think straight.
10. Exercise before you go to work. It gets you focused and makes you feel good all day.
All opinions my own. Photo by me.
Leave a Reply